Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA)
For more than 30 years, OHFA has served as a statewide leader in affordable housing, assuring Ohioans have access to safe, quality and affordable housing opportunities. The Agency offers a variety of programs to help first-time homebuyers, renters, senior citizens and others find housing that suits their needs.
Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA): Homeless and Supportive Housing Programs
ODSA's homeless and supportive housing programs assist local communities in meeting the needs of vulnerable Ohioans by providing grant funding to local governments and nonprofits operating homeless outreach, emergency shelters, homelessness prevention, rapid re-housing, transitional housing and permanent supportive housing.
Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio (COHHIO)
The Ohio Balance of State CoC represents the 80 rural counties in Ohio. COOHIO provides staff support for all activities pertaining to the Balance of State CoC including facilitating committee meetings, collecting and submitting PIT/HIC data to HUD, preparing the annual Balance of State CoC application and implementing all process related to program performance management and involvement.
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD): Office of Community Planning and Development (CPD)
The Office of Community Planning and Development provides needs assessments, technical assistance, tools and learning opportunities to organizations that receive federal funds and other resources.
Continuums of Care:
- Akron / Barberton / Summit County – Homeless Management Information System of Summit County
- Balance of State – COHHIO
- Canton / Massillon / Alliance / Stark County – Stark County Homeless Council
- Cincinnati / Hamilton County – Strategies to End Homelessness
- Cleveland / Cuyahoga County – Cuyahoga County Continuum of Care
- Columbus / Franklin County – Community Shelter Board
- Dayton / Kettering / Montgomery County – Montgomery County Homeless Solutions
- Toledo Lucas County – Toledo Lucas County Homelessness Board
- Youngstown / Mahoning County – Mahoning County Continuum of Care